legion

Legion House

Legion House was originally constructed in 1902 by the YWCA and operated as a women’s hostel and was an outreach service for 60 years. The building is Heritage listed and protected due to its social significance. As part of its innovative redevelopment, Legion House has acquired an additional two levels along with state-of-the-art technology making this building one of the most sustainable designs in the world. 

Levels
5
Grading
A-Grade Office
Floor Area
1,200 sqm
Architect
Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (FJMT)
Developer
Grocon, LaSalle Investment Management (Development Partner)
Owners
ISPT, Blackstone, and The GPT Group
Sustainability
6-Star Green Star Office Design
Started
April, 2010
Finished
June, 2013